Friday, April 3, 2009

Ugh!!!!!

Today is April 3 and it is snowing in Newcastle. Isn't that disgusting. The weather is supposed to be nice. The sun shinning, birds chirping ,but instead I woke up to dark clouds and the wind blowing(the wind always blows here but it is still the principle of the thing) A little while later, when I had to pick up Rachel off the bus the snow starting coming and didn't stop till later in the afternoon. It is now 5:25 and the snow is coming.

Disneyland where are you. I don't think I can wait 2 1/2 weeks, I think I will go insane.
Please Help.

5 comments:

Jenny Stoker said...

I know what you mean!! It is snowing here! I am so ready for the sun and for the warmth!! I agree! DISNEYLAND WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Bailey Family said...

No snow here but it is definitly cold! 2 weeks and 4 days wahoo. and I will see you! well with conference going right now some of these talks are making me feel guilty about going.

Abby said...

I know how you feel. Although as I type this is it sunny and warm now, but that could change so quickly. You never know.

born2bhappy said...

The snow definitely needs to go away. Conference is over and now the weather can get good. California is looking more and more inviting. Aw the sun, here we come.

Matt said...

The snow and cold weather now will only make Disneyland that much more enjoyable. Hang in there. It'll be okay.