Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Infamous Mother-Daughter tea party.

All of you have heard Rachel talk about a tea party she went to. Well it was the Mother-Daughter tea party that started all the talk. It was back in June or July. It is a little late but I thought you should know why she liked it so much.



It was the opprtunity for Rachel and I to spend sometime together alone without the other two. She dressed up in her favorite dress. Wore dress up shoes, and we headed off to the party.



She was so happy when we got there because everything was decorated with flowers and things. On the tables there was little tea cups and pots. It was very cute. We ate lunch which was sandwiches and a slushy punch.




After we ate we heard speakers talk about their mothers and being a mother themselves. Then we went to get our picture taken. While we waited for the pictures to print we made picture frames for them to go in. Rachel painted ours and helped me put foam letters on them. She had a lot of fun. It was just me and her which doesn't happen very often.

Ever since this day she has talked about going to a tea party at the church. She really enjoyed herself. I guess this has to become an annual thing. Me and her enjoying a tea party together.

4 comments:

Abby said...

It sounds like a lot of fun. I am glad that you got to experience that with her. It is memories like that, which will last through-out her life.

Bailey Family said...

You know You don't have to wait for the annual tea party to come around.

Take her on a Mother daughter date once a month, She will love it and buy her a little treat. She will Love it!! and then the next time take Kyle.

born2bhappy said...

Rachel loves tea sets. You is just so girlie. Time together is what you remember when you get old like me. Take the opportunity now to make lots of memories with your kids. Love ya

akrollins said...

Linsey how cute is this I miss you guys. I am glad you blog now I can keep in touch with you