Friday, October 24, 2008

Dedicated To My Baby Boy

I have this boy in my life, he is 2 1/2. He fills my life with so much joy, he is always smiling and he is always doing the cutest things. He has a love for an animal I never knew he would love. He loves horses or in his words hee-hee's. His face lights up whenever he sees one.



One day when I was at my mom's house I couldn't find Kyle anywhere. I searched all over, it wasn't until I looked behind the fence, I found him standing on the green panel starring at the horses with his head in his hands. He looked so cute. It was like a kid in a candy shop. He was in awe.


Tyler wanted to know where his buddy went so he too climbed on the fence. They could have been there for hours and they would still be entertained.



Look how happy a little boy can get just by watching horses.


I never would have guessed that one of my kids would love horses. Everytime we see a horse around town or somewhere else, he gets so excited and screams and yells. We went to a horse parade in Cedar City during the summer. It was like a kid a disneyland. He waved and clapped, he was in heaven. To this day both rachel and kyle still ask to go to the horse parade. Who would have thought? I sure didn't.

4 comments:

born2bhappy said...

He is the cutest. We all love his smile and happy personality. (However, he doesn't like to kiss much any more unfortunately.) Maybe when he gets a little older we can get him a horse and that is what you can do with the other part of your back yard. Then He can have his horse any time he wants.

Abby said...

"Hee Hee" That is awesome!! I love that little guy. i can't wait to see you guys on Friday.

Bailey Family said...

So are you gonna let him be a cowboy? And Let him Dress up so that when he wants his horse and is that that he can't be with grandpa, you can let him dress up like a cowboy?

I need you email address so that I can send you and e-vite to my blog.

Bailey Family said...

my last comment doesn't make sence does it. I don't even Know what what I was trying to say.