Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October


This is kyles first soccer game. One of the two I was able to go to because of work.




This is Kyle singing at the Marvin and Jessie assembly they do at the school. Here he is singing about being service kids. I had to take time off to come and see it. He also won a goodie bag from LINS because they pulled his name out of a box. Rachel won one as well.





This is Kyles last game. I had to take time off work to go and see it. Jenny and Justin came down to hang out and see Kyle play. We had fun together hanging out and enjoying some soccer. Kyle did good but also Ray ended up coaching because the coach's wife did not want to so she asked Ray to. The last picture is of Kyle and Hunter (Kyle's best friend) They were not on the same team and was totally bumbed because of it. They gave everyone a medal for playing. Kyle had to take his medal the next day to show and tell. He loves that thing.






These were taken for the Halloween carnival last Wednesday. The pig guy is Jess Finlinson, he is a pig, his wife Karri was a pig, His daugther Kylie was a pig, and Hunter was the big bad wolf, their daughter Megan didn't want to be a pig so she ended up being Snow White. The kids had fun at the carnival. I helped Karri out with the raffle so I had to stay at the booth all night which wasn't too bad because I had someone to talk to. This was our first halloween carnival. The kids had fun.




Lastly, Halloween. We went over to Karri and Jess's for Hunter's birthday party then we went trick or treating together. The kids had fun and we made the men walk door to door with the kids while Karri and I stayed in the truck, it was nice and warm in the truck. We would drive them to the houses they couldn't walk to. The kids had fun but they were really tired. Their feet hurt and by the end they were dead tired. The kids fell asleep that night. We had left our candy on the porch with a sign that said take one. But I forgot to turn the porch light on so we didn't have very many people come.

Well that is October. I forgot to mention that we wen to conference at the beginning of the month but I forgot my camera to take any pictures.

October went by really fast. I am looking forward to what November brings.

1 comment:

Jenny Stoker said...

I love it!! Zoey an meg were the same thing. CUTE!!!!!!