Thursday, April 22, 2010

SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After months of waiting and anticipating this day I am pleased to announce I am on my last packet for my school and I will be done. Hallelujah. I can't wait till I finish and my life can officially begin again. I haven't been able to watch one of our movies in a long time or really do much of anything with out the regret of needing to study lurking in the back of my mind. Hopefully I will be all done in a week. Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Abby said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you!! It will be great and you can enjoy life again. Good Job!!!!

Sheridy said...

Your amazing!!! I really admire you for sticking to your guns and getting it accomplished! That will be great! We can celibrate when were are in UT and do a girls night!!! See you soon!

Jenny Stoker said...

YEAH!!! We are totally going to party! I already told mom so I will get the ball rolling!! Congratulations! You did it!!