Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What a week

This week has been a crazy one. Well I have decided to go back to school. I will go to school to become a medical transcriptionist. I am waiting for some more information to come my way before deciding which online school I want to enroll in.
Then Last night I had a startling thing happen.
Megan began to scream bloody murder, so I told her to come to me. I gave her a kiss on the head and I felt something wet. I look down and her head is covered in blood. I began to panic, one because she has blood all over her and two because I am home by myself. So I call Lanita to have her come and help me access the situation, I was so panicy I needed some calming. She came over and helped me clean her up so we could determine if she needed stitches or not. Luckily she didn't but man that gash bled alot.


Today she is okay just some bruising on her head and this little wound. Could my week get any more eventful? The things we go through raising our kids.

3 comments:

Abby said...

You're going back to school!?!? Awesome and Congrats. You can stay home and do it like mom does. Good for you!!
Poor Meggers. She is such a cutie. Man I wish we were going to see you guys sometime over the holidays. Keep me posted. Loved you guys.

born2bhappy said...

That is scary when you are alone> It's good you had someone to help. Little Meggie is so cute and should not have to go through such a thing. Glad it wasn't so bad.

Jenny Stoker said...

Oh poor meggers!! I'm glad she is ok. How did it happen? Hopefully everything will work out for you and your schooling! That woudl be a good thing for your little family!