Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Waiting Game

Anyone who knows me know I hate to wait for things to happen or places to go.
For the past 3-4 months I have been waiting for Rays new job opportunity to happen so he could have a better job and work the hours that are ideal for our little family. I can't take it anymore. I found out we may have to wait till December to have his new job. I am going out of my mind. I have been patient long enough and it is killing me. I think I will kill myself before he gets this job (not really, but I said it for dramatic effect). All I have left to say is WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

born2bhappy said...

Waiting is so hard, especially when it is something you really want. Just remember the Lord knows best and his time table will work for your good. Get involved in something else to keep your mind occupied. Just remember when it finally does goet here, It will be so-o-o s-w-e-e-t.

Jenny Stoker said...

I know what you mean! I hate waiting as well! I wish things would just go the way I want them to go. But of course we all know how that turns out! It will happen! I love ya Lins!

Abby said...

I would be going out of my mind. Of course, if you need something to keep your mind off it, I've got plenty to keep you busy. Cmon over and I'll make the time go by fast :)

Sheridy said...

I SOOO now what your going through!!! only mine has to wait until may, and then 5 years after that!!! I hate it too. But when it gets there it is so nice and such a relief. So what is this job anyway?