Friday, May 9, 2008

Just Like Christmas for Kyle




The night before his birthday no one was stirring, not even a mouse. All were asleep except Ray who prepared the great day....





Rachel wakes up around 7 AM. Linsey tells her to go back to bed. As we here her going potty, Megan starts crying. Rachel runs to her and says, "Wow". Linsey tells her that all this is for Kyles birthday and she needs to go back to bed. Linsey also returns to bed when all of a sudden you
here softly, "Kyle it's your birhday, come on." One minute later we here two happy giggling laughs...



Linsey and Ray spring out of bed afraid the presents have now been open without them. But no... the presents were still there and the balloons were played with all day....


When the song and cake came for a yummy breakfast treat. Before the song was over Rachel leaned foreward and did the job of blowing out the candles. So we lit them again and with the help of his dad, Kyle blew out the candles...








And Megan sat back and enjoyed it all....

4 comments:

Abby said...

I love Kyle. He is a little Pablo. Happy Birthday little guy. That is so great. Hope he likes our present. You guys have fun on your anniversary weekend.

Bailey Family said...

Happy anniversary today you guys. So do you have a deck? where was that pict. taken? And Megan is so cute!! it is about time you got her picture up so that I can see her. Have a good day.

Love
Sheridy

born2bhappy said...

Kyle is such a happy little boy. He enjoys everything and makes the best of every situation. I am glad you made his 2nd birthday so special. Thanks for letting me tend the kids while you were gone. We did some special bonding in those 2 days that we will not forget.
Love me.

Jenny Stoker said...

He is so adorable!! I love it!! I bet he was the happiest little boy ever!! And Megan!! I can't believe how big she is getting!! That is great!! I wish I was there to see it!!