Monday, April 28, 2008

Visitors

This weekend was Great!!! Thanks to Justin and Jenny and Tyler and Zoey. We very much enjoyed their company and help. Linsey's procedure went well... just a little pain but nothing that Valume, Oxycodin, IBProfin, and Lortab couldn't fix when taken all at once.

Anyway a great day at the best park in St. George. It was hot but not hot enough for any of the kids to get in the water. But Kyle did find balloons from someone else's party.




Then we all enjoyed delicious steaks and flew kites at home. Rachel let hers go and luckily a small tree caught it and kept it a float for easy recovery.





The ride home from St. George was a little long but the kids kept us entertained...




4 comments:

Abby said...

That is hilarious!! You totally need to put Rachel in dance lessons. She can be your little balerina dancing to the all american rejects. I love it. By the way, I watched the Backyardigans on the way to California and Kyle really does look like Pablo.

born2bhappy said...

Linsey, It looks like the weekend was just the thing to forget about the cold. I love to see all the pictures and keep in touch with my grandkids this way. You need to do a blog on Megan. She is getting old and needs to be a star too. Keep it up.

Bailey Family said...

yeah Linsey, I have yet to see Megan. Glad that everything went well with you. Louis and I started a diet today were supposed to loose 5-10 lbs in 12 days. I guess well see if it works. Talk to ya later,
Love,
Sheridy.

Jenny Stoker said...

That was a really fun weekend! We will be doing more of those!! Hopefully Zoey will be able to handle it! j/k!! When I update my blog you are probablly going to kill me but that is ok!! I love you!!